You just need to Login
to make a class proposal. (Sorry about that, but it cuts down on spam and also helps with organizing)
Utopia School Fall 2014 NYC session: 1st Deadline for Proposals
Welcome to Utopia School’s Fall 2014 NYC session!
- March 15th 2014 is the first deadline for proposals, at which time they will be reviewed by the Utopia School committee for inclusion in the Fall 2014 NYC session
- There will be three other deadlines following this call, so let us know if you prefer to submit later.
- What kind of contribution(s): developing a class or lecture, workshop, field trip, experimental research, leading a ritual, performing, making an installation, documenting the school, writing, etc.
- Describe your proposed contribution: Recommended 500-1000 words. Include your availability (days/hours per day), and what materials or resources you would need.
- Who you plan to work with, if you know already. If not, that is ok - we are encouraging an open, collaborative process.
Given the wide variety of participation possibilities, we are asking participants to send in their proposals in two ways:
- Add your proposal(s) to ThePublicSchool.org: First register / login on ThePublicSchool.org, then use the full proposal form at http://thepublicschool.org/node/add/tps-proposal and tag with 'utopia school'.
- Or if your creative process is served better by developing your proposal privately, or outside of the contributive model, please email us the same information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then review it at our first open review session, along with the other TPS class proposals.
Please let us know if you have any questions (for more help using TPS, see this help page). We're looking forward to working with you!
- The Utopia School committee